Media Release March 13, 2020 | 4:25 p.m.
UPDATE #1: COVID-19 Pandemic
GPREP Activated in Response to COVID-19
The Grande Prairie Regional Emergency Partnership has activated in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
A regional task force has been created to assess the current situation, respond to the evolving situation, and execute the GPREP pandemic plan.
Our priority is to ensure the health and safety of our residents, and ensure essential services are maintained.
The primary source for information on COVID-19 in Alberta is Alberta.ca/covid19.
Residents are also encouraged to check municipal websites for information on municipality specific announcements:
- City of Grande Prairie – www.cityofgp.com
- County of Grande Prairie – www.countygp.ab.ca
- Town of Wembley – www.wembley.ca/
- Town of Sexsmith – www.sexsmith.ca/
- Town of Beaverlodge – www.beaverlodge.ca/
- Village of Hythe – www.hythe.ca
GPREP will provide further updates as they become available.