What happens if GPREP requires help to respond to a disaster?

If additional help is required to respond to a disaster, GPREP can call other municipalities for assistance and/or the Province of Alberta. GPREP has mutual aid agreements with other municipalities and regions outlining how we will help each other in the event of an emergency. The Province has specific processes for GPREP to follow if we need additional help.